Evil Eye Protection Mug – Handmade Custom mugs, Greek Symbols and other useful art gifts from Greece.
Evil eye protection mug to keep you safe from evil, jealusy, harm and bad luck. White ceramic coffee / mug gift made in Greece.
“The evil eye or mati as it is known in Greece (in Greek: “μάτι”) is an ancient curse that many people still believe up to this day and you can also meet in many other countries and cultures around the Mediterranean sea and all the way to India.
The evil eye meant that the person who cast the curse was jealous of the other person’s wealth, beauty, relationships, fame and success among other things.
The evil eye was (and still is) believed to cause to it’s recipient a string of bad luck, failures or disasters.
It is also believed that some people can sometimes curse others with an evil eye without even realizing they are doing it. The evil look is thought to have immense powers.
It is thought that by carrying or carrying an evil eye protection item with us, we can protect ourselves from the curse of the evil eye efficiently.
These items are usually a deep blue in color, reflecting the beautiful waters around Greece and it’s beaches.
An evil eye talisman will usually have a blue eye with a circle of darker blue around it or in it.
Sometimes, these blue evil eyes will be painted on ships or Greek doors to ensure safe passage.”
• Charming Design: Coffee or tea mug with a unique design printed on both sides
• Capacity: 11 oz.
• Avoid washing on high temperatures in the dishwasher to protect the sublimation print.
Κούπα με μπλε ματάκι που μπορεί να γραφτεί κατά παραγγελία – στο ίδιο κόστος – το όνομα εκείνου ή εκείνης που θέλετε.
Η εκτύπωση με τη μέθοδο sublimation γίνεται και από τις δύο πλευρές της κούπας, εκτός κι αν επιθυμείτε διαφορετικά.
• Product color may slightly vary due to your monitor settings.
• Gift message and gift wrapping options are possible upon request.
• If you need more inspiration besides 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞: GreekArtGifts.com you can always visit our social media boards.
• Please shop early to stay ahead of the delays shippers are experiencing before holidays and always read our important SHOP POLICIES announcement before your purchase.
★★★★★ Positive reviews from awesome customers help others to feel confident about choosing the same product too.
After receiving your order please take 60 seconds to leave a quick review and share your happy experience. We’ll be grateful.
Thank you in advance for helping us out!
• Thanks for stopping by our shop!
If you have any questions about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
💙 Follow @𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 on the social media to find out first our new products in unique designs, our awesome giveaways and our special discount codes to shop your favourite Greek Art Gifts.