Impressive Greek owl evil eye keychain with the world ”Greece” embossed on its artificial leather, to bring you good luck and to protect you and all the people you love from the Blue Evil’s Eyes (known in Greece as “Mati” and means “The eye”) in light blue colors and details.
In Greek mythology, a little owl (Athene noctua) traditionally represents or accompanies Athena, the virgin goddess of wisdom, or Minerva, her syncretic incarnation in Roman mythology.
Because of such association, the bird – often referred to as the “owl of Athena” or the “owl of Minerva” – has been used as a symbol of knowledge, wisdom, perspicacity and erudition throughout the Western world.
This wonderful keychain is available in two designs:
a) Owl (10 centimeters length)
b) Oval (11 centimeters length)
A precious symbolic Greek Art Gift and Souvenir, engaged with the Greek traditions and old customs of Greece that you deserve to own.
Εντυπωσιακό ελληνικό μπρελόκ Κουκουβάγιας από μπλε ανοικτό (γαλάζιο) τεχνητό δέρμα. Το μπρελόκ γράφει επάνω με ανάγλυφη γραφή τη λέξη Ελλάδα στα αγγλικά (Greece), ενώ προτείνεται ως ιδανικό, καθημερινής χρήσης δώρο που θα φέρει καλή τύχη και θα προστατεύσει το ιδιοκτήτη του απ’ το κακό το μάτι.
• Product color may slightly vary due to your monitor settings.
• Gift message and gift wrapping options are possible upon request.
• If you need more inspiration besides 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞: GreekArtGifts.com you can always visit our social media boards.
• Please shop early to stay ahead of the delays shippers are experiencing before holidays and always read our important SHOP POLICIES announcement before your purchase.
★★★★★ Positive reviews from awesome customers help others to feel confident about choosing the same product too.
After receiving your order please take 60 seconds to leave a quick review and share your happy experience. We’ll be grateful.
Thank you in advance for helping us out!
• Thanks for stopping by our shop!
If you have any questions about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
💙 Follow @𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 on the social media to find out first our new products in unique designs, our awesome giveaways and our special discount codes to shop your favourite Greek Art Gifts.